"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, February 06, 2006



Am i feeling hot or cold?

i knew i shouldnt have gone to school.
i wasnt angry with anyone actually. just myself.
WHY do people keep making me/waiting for me to make a decision when they have already decided?! WHY did i even bother to decide? WHY cant i accept it?

WHY people can just forget about things so easily? whenever they want to?
I cant do it. isnt it just like running away from problems?
WHY are people always so eager to let it pass?
I dont want to, i cant just forget it like that without reminding myself every few minutes.
Maybe its just the unfightable headache thats causing all this.
Maybe its just me finding an excuse.

I happen to mind others' opinions for certain things. I'm sure anyone would after going through something that never seems to fade off though its not true.
Though it doesnt make it difference, i'm not going back on my words. They have their cliques anyway, and i dont talk much.

Its easier to move away if you dont talk. Am i right?!
yea... i shall talk to myself now.


Posted at 21:37






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-